A special feature of the AWFS Fair’s education program is the Special Machinery and Relevant Technology (SMART) seminars that combine lecture and technology sessions before the show opens.
“From the newest concepts in nesting, edgebanding and sanding, to Industry 4.0 implementation, the SMART sessions provide an up-close opportunity to learn from the technical experts at the show,” according to the AWFS.
Space is limited to 25 registrants per session. The sessions run from 7:30 to 9 a.m. (PST) on July 17, 18 and 19.
SMART seminars include:
- Optimization of Manufacturing through Nested CNC
- Why Digital Technologies are the Big Opportunity for the Woodworking Industry
- Labor Shortage got You Down? Automation is the Solution
- Processing Solid Wood Components on CNC
- Robotic Applications for Wood Product Manufacturers
- Zero Edge Techniques and Applications
- Demystifying Sanding
- Emerging Trends in Edgebanding
Register at awfsfair.org.